Article 9 Employment, jobs
1. The work is labor activities to generate income without being prohibited by law.
2. The State, the employer and society have the responsibility to participate to create jobs, to ensure that all employees who are likely to have the opportunity to have a job.
Article 10. The right of workers to work
1. Being able to work for any employer who does and in any place where not prohibited by law.
2. Direct contact with the employer or through employment service organizations to find jobs to expectations, capabilities, professional qualifications and their health.
Article 11. Rights of employers Employers
The employer has the right, directly or through employment service organizations, businesses lease workers to employers, have the right to increase, decrease labor suit production needs and business.
Article 12 of the State Policy Development Support jobs
1. State identified job creation criteria planned increase in economic development - society 05 years, every year.
Based on economic conditions - society in each period, the Government of the National Assembly to decide the national target program on employment and vocational training.
2. There is an unemployment insurance policy, the policy encourages employees to self-employment; support employers who use women workers, workers with disabilities, workers from ethnic minorities for jobs.
3. To encourage and create favorable conditions for organizations and individuals in foreign countries and investors to develop production and business to create jobs for laborers.
4. Support for employers, workers search and labor market expansion overseas.
5. Establishment of a national fund to support employment for preferential loans to create jobs and perform other activities as prescribed by law.
Article 13. Employment Program
1. People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities (hereinafter referred to as the provincial People's Committee) building program of local jobs the same level People's Councils for decision.
2. State agencies, businesses, political organizations - social, social organizations and other employers within the scope of duties and powers, be responsible for participating in employment programs .
Article 14. Employment Service Organizations
1. Organization of employment services with consulting functions, job placement and job training for workers; the supply of labor and employment at the request of the employer; collect and provide information on the labor market and perform other duties as prescribed by law.
2. Organization of employment services including employment service centers and business activities of employment services.
Employment Service Center was established, operating under the provisions of the Government.
Business activities employment services are established and operating under the Enterprise Law and must be licensed to operate employment services managed by state agencies of provincial-level labor.
3. Organization of employment services are chargeable, tax exemption or reduction under the provisions of law on charges of tax law.